1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bidey, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Bidey

Bidey Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 06 reg Silver red leather. Ford Focus CC3 2L petrol 58 Reg dark blue 1/2 leather
    Hi from Perth and site looks good!!:)

Whats the reasoning behind a new Copen owners site?
    Does it not potentially dilute the feedbacks/chats/responses etc??:think:

Not tryingto be negative or anything?:D:cool:

Bidey fae Perth

2. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Welcome to the site Bidey.

The main reason for setting up a new site was that the other UK site seems to have been pretty much forgotten by whoever set it up. No disrespect intended to the owner, he's done a great job building the site, but it looks like he sold his Copen several years ago and moved on to other things. Although the forums are in regular use, the rest of the site hasn't been updated for a long time. The forums have also been having some technical difficulties recently (although it does seem to have got back to normal in the last couple of days), and I wanted to have a bash at setting up something more reliable.

It's all a bit of an experiment - it's up to all of you to decide whether it's useful, and the proof will be in whether people stick around and use it :)

I'm very open to any suggestions for making the site as interesting and useful as possible.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  3. machinehead

machinehead Copenworld Pioneer

Just for information, I tried to register on the other site a while ago. Used two different email addresses and I got no responses.

Tried to register again several times and the system refused, saying my email address was already used to register ?? I gave up at that point.

I do hope this site takes off and gets some support.

M.