Hi from Italy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lans, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Lans

Lans Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen HGF
    Suzuki Cappuccino
    Toyota Yaris
    Hi, let me introduce myself..
    I own a 1300cc Copen since 2007 with some modifications aesthetics and mechanicals (the list is quite long and should be boring for you to read it all).
    After the last tune up (I installed Jun 264 camshafts) I fell in a pesky Air Fuel Ratio issue @low rpm..
    I always trusted in the stock Ecu map in her corrections but now the modifications are too heavy for her and I have to install a piggyback or something else; I need a wiring diagram and that's why I'm here hoping for some support because nowhere there's a 1300cc Ecu wiring diagram.

Cheers from Italy :)

Oh.. I forgot.. Link to a car's picture

2. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    I had to look twice at the Copens picture to recognise it. If it wasn't for the distinctive roof it would be hard to tell what car it is.
    Looks like you've done a very good job of the Copen the colour and the wheels look great. I'm no fan of whale tail type spoilers or any after market spoilers, but yours blends in naturally with the rest of the car. It's a neat looking car, well done.
    Is that your Cappuchino in the picture?

There are wiring diagrams for the 1300 in the directory at the top of the page. You can download the manuals in the directory when you've posted a few messages, I'm not sure of the exact qualification to use them.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  3. Lans

Lans Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen HGF
    Suzuki Cappuccino
    Toyota Yaris
    The K-Takeoff Kit fits well on Copen' shape ^^
    I would have preferred a GT-wing for mountain races.. but.. Italian cops hates: not "approved" tyres, gt-wings, weird colours/bodykits, wheel spacers.. in this way I'm catchy but stock-like for them..
    Rear axle is too light also with a coilovers kit on, I cannot lower too much due to our high sleeping policeman T_T
    Btw, getting back to the wiring diagram.. Daihatsu Italy gave me a scheme that didn't fit my car..
    When I said to the client assistant "the scheme is wrong.. what if I broke a cable in my engine?" he laughed saying me "if you broke a cable we will replace the entire wiring... better for us.. better for you" that's how Daihatsu works here.. :D
    The cappuccino is the picure is mine, yes.. I bought it in England 3 years ago, it's a very lovely car but I still prefer the Copen because at this moment has a better tuning for mountain race with friends XD