Hi from Holland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ronalddoes, Jan 2, 2017.

1. ronalddoes

ronalddoes Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    2004 Copen 659 cc, 2009 Sirion 2 1000cc, 2010 Subaru Justy 1000cc
    Hello and a great 2017 to all of you,

I'm Ronald, I live in the south of the Netherlands and am proud to call myself a Copen owner since last saturday. I've driven Daihatsu's (two Cuore's, a Charade, the occasional small Toyota and currently a Daihatsu-built Subaru Justy) for all of my driving life and am a great enthusiast of the amazing quality and technical craftsmanship Daihatsu tends to put into their joyful small cars.

Ever since I first ran into a Copen at my local dealership, I was sold. 13 long years later, I'm happy as a baby with my silver 659cc RHD Copen type 3 of which I attached a photo.

Aside from the seatbelts not retracting properly (a really common one, I've learned from your really useful forum) she has been maintained beautifully by the previous (first) owner.

I'm hoping to enjoy your stories and learn a lot from all your experiences driving and caring for your Copens.

Again I wish you many, many sunny evenings on bendy roads this year!

IMG_5575 (1).JPG

Ronald

PS. I'm postive this will have been posted here somewhere, but I couldn't resist: a really short video explaining why a Copen is the sensible, practical choice of car (compared to an Audi R8):

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    :DWelcome to Copenworld :hi: and Copen ownership. People are always surprised at what I can fit in my copen. The last big thing was a Christmas tree :D