1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CoolDude, May 6, 2015.

1. CoolDude

CoolDude Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Hi,

I just took ownership of a 6.5yr old Copen. Had been looking around and thinking for the past 2yrs about getting this car and finally took the dive on Tue this week.

I've been driving it for 2 days now and really enjoying the drive. Hope this baby would give me lots of driving pleasure.

Thank you for accepting me into this community.

Cheers

2. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    Welcome to Copenworld. I've had mine for 2 1/2 years and still smile when I'm driving :)

3. CoolDude

CoolDude Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Hi Clare,

I have been driving this in lieu of my Merc and I must say its a much fun car to drive. I love it when heads turn to look at this car and there is now much talk in the office of the 'cute' car that's taking little carpark space. :)

I only note that the power from the car is not very consistent, sometimes I get a strong pull when I accelerate, but at times its rather sluggish. Do you have similar experience? Also, the car is not always smooth at the standstill (traffic light stop) with some shudder but this only happens at times. Would this be normal too?

Appreciate your advise pls.

Thanks
    Al