*Hello*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Small_But_Mighty, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Small_But_Mighty

Small_But_Mighty Copenworld Newbie

Hello all,

I picked up my 1.3 Metallic Steel Grey Copen today :) Me and my brother have spent 6 hours cleaning/detailing it and still have work to do on it tomorrow. Once it's all done, I can't wait to get out there and enjoy it :)

I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I have regarding my insurance cover?..I am insured with Churchill and they are saying they need proof of a Thatcham approved alarm before they can cover my Copen for fire and theft, this seems very odd, as the alarm and immobiliser are fitted as standard (I do not have the added extra of a Thatcham fitted alarm) this is not a problem for other vehicles when insuring! Has anyone experienced similar problems or would be able to advise me on what to do?

Many thanks,

Small_But_Mighty

xox

2. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Welcome SBM,

I've never heard of this problem. I and some other members here are with Admiral. You could try them. They seem to like Copens ;)

Rex.

3. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hello. Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your purchase. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I've also not come across the same problem with insurance. I'd definitely try another insurer. I also used Admiral when I was in the UK and got good prices from them, but it's always worth shopping around.

It would be good to see some photos of the car when you've finished. :)

4. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Welcome to the forum.

5. Lotuseater

Lotuseater Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    1.3 Copen