1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Ross!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ross, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Ross

Ross Copenworld Newbie

Hi, I am Ross from Earl Shilton, near Leicester, UK and I would like say hello to everybody here.
    I have a Red 2004 Copen which I bought about a month ago, it has been off the road for 2 years having been damaged in an accident but I hope to have it back on the road soon, I have already found this site to be very useful having downloaded the Daihatsu body repair manual. I also have another Daihatsu, its the smallest car with the longest name its a 'Daihatsu Mira Avanzato TRXX R4' and its a 660cc Turbo charged, four wheel drive tiny hatch back and its great fun.

2. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hello Ross,
    Welcome and good luck with the repairs. :)
    Maybe you could take a couple of pics to give us a before and after view of your work.
    Having said that, I better be careful. Some members get very upset seeing broken Copens. :eek:

Rex.

3. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hi Ross, a warm welcome to the site. I'm the founder of this little place, and I'm really chuffed to hear that's it's already been useful.

The site is young but growing rapidly, and I'm keen to hear views and receive suggestions.

If you haven't already done so, you can go to the features page and put yourself on the map! :)

Are you doing the work on the Copen yourself? If so, it would be great if you have the time to start a thread in the forums and keep us up to date with progress. As Rex suggested, it would also be great to see some photos.

Hope to see you back on the site soon.

4. machinehead

machinehead Copenworld Pioneer

Welcome Ross.

It would be nice to see a pic of your other Daihatsu too.

M.

5. Pikachu

Pikachu Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Yellow '53 reg Copen!
    Welcome, Ross!

I agree - let's see some piccys!