1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Norway

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leadbelly, Aug 7, 2010.

1. leadbelly

leadbelly Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    Tesla Model S P85+
    Peugeot Partner (for work)
    Hi everyone

Been browsing the site on and off for the last few months and thought I might as well join up. Haven´t got a Copen yet, but it seems inevitable now. Just a matter of money. A new Copen runs 20 000 pounds here and there aren´t any real old ones, cheapest available is a three year old for 17. But then cars are generally expensive here.

Going to see a dealer on friday about a 2 year old silver 1.3 with leather and momo steering wheel. Anything I need to be wary off? Looks nice though, images though link.

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/viewimage?finnkode=23420413

2. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Welcome to the site, and good luck with the new purchase, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :)

3. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hello leadbelly,
    Looks good to me. Make sure you get the remaining three year warranty - then you won't have to worry ;)

4. machinehead

machinehead Copenworld Pioneer

Welcome to the site.

There are no really big faults with these cars. Some early ones rusted more than they should and the wheels corrode far too quickly.

M.

5. kemper

kemper Copenworld Newbie

i like norway

6. leadbelly

leadbelly Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    Tesla Model S P85+
    Peugeot Partner (for work)
    I´m now the proud owner of a silver Copen and it´s brilliant. A great sensation of speed in this car, you don´t need to break speed limits to have fun.

And as luck would have we finally got some decent sunny weather just this weekend so it´s been roof down all the way. Just need to get some time off now and off on a road trip. Cruising around the fjords with the roof down and the sun beaming down, it´s gonna be brilliant.

7. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Well done leadbelly,
    I wish I could come over and join in with your road trip.
    Please take some photos...

Rex.