1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Japan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JCat, Apr 9, 2014.

1. JCat

JCat Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Japanese copen2002
    I have bad my copen for about 5 years and have loved it. It is only recently that I have been starting to get into the possibilities for changing parts and such. So basically I am looking to pimp my car to make it seem new again. I bought my 2002 original Copen secondhand and have had no big problems. It has to have its 2 year full service (by law) here, so that probably is a big part of that. I have replaced the battery 3 times, and the last time I discovered that if I called the local Daihatsu man he would come and replace it for free (service only of course. I paid for the battery). He did manage to fit a bigger battery this time and said, the battery should not be a problem anymore. So I love my car and Daihatsu all over again.

2. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V
    Welcome Jcat! Lovely to hear from you. I have a 2004 silver Copen and I have also been pimping it in the past couple of months. Great to rediscover your love of the Copen! Let us know what you decide to do :):)

3. joeleow

joeleow Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen (red) and Lexus IS250 (white)
    Welcome JCat! What kind of batteries do you have now? A couple of pictures would be helpful! :)

4. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Hi Jcat, welcome to Copenworld.
    Great to have another owner in Japan here.

5. copencat

copencat Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    hopefully soon a new grey copen!
    Welcome!

I have yet to have battery problems so I cant help there.

remember to post plenty of pictures - feel the copen love!