1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello copen lovers from bonnie stirling!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alistair from stirling, Apr 5, 2017.

1. alistair from stirling

alistair from stirling Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    03 copen turbo, 08 copen 1300
    hi!
    I own two copens, a 03 turbo and a 08 1300, both purchased recently September and January respectively, both purchased locally, one private one dealer, I bite the bullet hard on the turbo and have spent just over two k (so far) on it , a lot of neglect had to be put right so a full service, new brake pads and a engine decarbon was first up then the biggie, full respray to pearl blue from silver, rust and rubbish repair sorted to driver side sill and wheels refinished to silver and mirraflake.
    to say it looks good is a understatement, so big shout for hunters bodyshop in Falkirk very copen friendly, spent a couple of pounds on custom lettering to give it the name :girl on fire: my view being if you own it, you love it, and you name it!
    I use my cars daily , alternating every fortnight , so another expense was renting a local lockup, next up gps trackers and a chrome carrier for the 1300!

Your Majesty likes this.
  2. stickypinkyfinger

stickypinkyfinger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Widearch Daihatsu Copen R
    Race tuned Dinli 450 RS
    Suzuki GSXR600
    Pictures! How rude hahahaha. We all want to see your little beauty.

3. Salieri

Salieri Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    Used to have a White Copen, but I sold it in 2023
    Pics or it didn't happen :D

4. alistair from stirling

alistair from stirling Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    03 copen turbo, 08 copen 1300
    sorry,when you come to a party you should bring an invitation, in my case proof I'm a player not a spectator.
    two reasons, firstly ive never posted on a social media site before,so not up to hanging photos on to text messages, secondly I only just got my turbo back last week. work and family commitments so no photos yet beside its sister car wee toerag, and I guess you all want to see both, will try and address both failings this weekend and update post,
    in meantime another copenworld member lives less than two miles from me, chrishome49 maybe he can vouch for me, I may add stirling is not hotching with copens, I can draw a ten mile circle round my house and come up with four, and half that's mine.
    all the best ally.

5. Salieri

Salieri Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    Used to have a White Copen, but I sold it in 2023
    Don't worry, just having some banter with you :D

6. dunf

dunf Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen
    Think we're about 20 mile away.....