Hampton Court - Copen central

Discussion in 'Look... there's one over there!' started by copencat, Jan 17, 2014.

1. copencat

copencat Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    hopefully soon a new grey copen!
    Around me it is not such an unusual car, though that doesnt stop the comments and stares :) so far I know of these who live around me. (though guys how we manage to get through the surrey potholes I do not know.

1 silver .7 owned by local hair dresser who works within walking distance of me- we even go to the same garage

1 black .7 with a peronalised numberplate reading CO?? PEN or something along those lines they live I think in a town 1 mile away. See you regularly on Hampton Court way heading towards Sciliy Isles roundabout.

1 black .7 who lives 2 miles away from my work Ewell area, you have a personalised number plate too, I see you parked up when I go to Croydon

1 grey 1.3 - we have even waved at each other when we pulled up together at a roundabout - Epsom ish area is where I think you live as my work colleague has spotted you too and thought you were I!

I have also seen, a purple one! too far away too see if special one or not, another silver one

Do we have copenworld stickers so we can advertise to other copens that there is a secret society for them to join?

2. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    just give the secret wink ;)

3. copencat

Car(s):
    im British - I dont wink, leave that to the Americans :)

4. PauliePaul

PauliePaul Copenworld Regular

what sort of purple was it ? as i know there was an ultimate edition copen that was painted like a beetroot purple... maybe it is an import

5. copencat

Car(s):
    i had a look and I am pretty sure it was a ultimate edition, but it was an extremely sunny day and I was quite far from it.

Whoever that lucky person is, I wish I could have seen it up close and chatted too.

it was turning into a tiny village though, so I am hoping they do live there and only take it out on sunny days in which case - I will see it again at some point

6. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    Go and have a drive (or walk) around the village :)

7. copencat

Car(s):
    slightly big village to do that and links elsewhere, but your right on a nice day wouldnt hurt to drive around, I love looking at peoples houses too!

Spotted a silver one a couple of roads up from Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace FC ground)