1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Job

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Rex, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Just to say, I think you've done a good job. It's nice to find a cared for, up-to-date site!!

:eek:To be honest, I did try and register with copenownersclub.org.uk., however I chose a silly user ID. It started with a " ' ".

It let me register, but it would not accept the user ID when validating. There does not seem to a active administrator to help and I can't use another ID as it says the email address in already registered! So now I'm stuffed!

Now if we could just try and persuade a few others to come across to your forum.....

P.S. I've clicked on a few of the ads, so that should be a few more p's in your pocket!;)

2. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Thanks for the kind words.

It's going to take a while to attract people to the site, but I'm working on the basis that if I keep updating it so there's always something new to see, people will keep coming back and new people will gradually arrive.

The Copen community is a bit of a niche market, so I'm never going to attract thousands of people, but I'm hoping to get a reasonable community going.

As for copenownersclub.org.uk, I probably wouldn't have bothered starting this new site if it was actively maintained. It was a good site, but the owner seems to have sold his Copen and moved on. It's using a free forum hosting site, so I guess it will just keep running itself! You could always try signing up for a free Yahoo or Hotmail email account to sign up for the forum, and then you could suggest people come and have a look over here. :D

...and thanks for the Ad clicks - it all helps! The adverts pay out when I've reached £60 in income. At this rate, I might just get the first payment before I retire!

3. Dave

Dave Copenworld Newbie

I also think the site is looking good and I appreciate the effort you've put into setting it up. I had google set as my home page until I realised you've got a google search box on the main page. I've now set this site to be my home page so I can get Copen news and search the web all from the same place. Very cool :cool::)

4. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    I've followed Dave example and now made Copenworld my home page. The Google search box was a good idea.

5. Tringhenge

Tringhenge Copenworld Pioneer

Every time I stop by it just looks better and better. Great job.