1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got a green one

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Edmund, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Edmund

Edmund Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen Cero
    Hi, got a Copen Cero, pictured here taken for a day out in Fukushima. Red interior now matches my sunburned face.

Next step is to work out how to connect a Raspberry Pi to the display and programme it to make imitation Knight Rider sounds.

Attached Files:

Vin Petrol and adatara like this.
  2. adatara

adatara Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    L880 Copen; have a Honda Airwave (long Honda Fit); had Subaru Foresters
    Congrats on getting the Cero; very nice. I live in the Dakeonsen area of Nihonmatsu city, Fukushima pref. I'm a host on Couchsurfing; feel free to stay @ my place if you like. The Bandai Azuma Skyline road isn't far from my place; some good but not outstanding leaf color up there now. Really good views on clear days. Nikko roads, so much good stuff. I love the treelined roads near Imaichi stations.

3. Vin Petrol

Vin Petrol Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 0.7 Copen
    Don't forget you need a strip of red LED's across the front grill too :D

I have this song in my playlist and I always get the grins when I'm driving along and it comes up -

4. Edmund

Edmund Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen Cero
    That's a great location, does the Copen handle the winter OK? I did a snow-shoes thing up the mountain from you last winter - that was some serious snow.

5. adatara

adatara Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    L880 Copen; have a Honda Airwave (long Honda Fit); had Subaru Foresters
    just got my Copen 4 months ago, will see how it handles winter. My side of the mountain doesn't get so much snow, but winds are so strong I think it is an earthquake sometimes. I should be able to drive it around Koriyama & Fukushima cities with no problem all winter; western Fukushima pref. is probably out of the question. Will take my bigger Honda on snowy road trips. My Foresters were great at plowing thru nasty storms, drifting in snow. I'm not ready to try drifting in the Copen, do plan to drive it on sunny winter days though.

6. Edmund

Edmund Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen Cero
    Vin Petrol likes this.