1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front indicator.........................

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by designer jim, Oct 16, 2011.

1. designer jim

designer jim Copenworld Newbie

Now my daughter is still grinning with her new copen. (I dont blame her) however, someone reversed into her today !!!!!! They then complained, that it was her fault for driving such a small car !!!!! The long and the short of it is that they have broken her indicator. Am i right in thinking that the front bumper has to be removed in order to fit a new indicator ? Thanks Jim:mad:

2. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
  3. designer jim

thanks for that rex... I,ll keep you posted.

4. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Yeah thats a good site.

If you can get the car on some stands & take the front wheels off, then take out the wheel arch liner you might have enough room. It looks like you need to unscrew the lens from the bumper.

You can take the bumper off quite easily though. it'll take about 15 minutes to get at all the screws. One is behind the number plate. Some go into the wings so you need to undo the front half of the wheel arch liner.

5. designer jim

Thanks adam. I'll keep you all posted. Jim

6. designer jim

indicator

All done . I let the diahatsu dealer in colindale do it. I watched and it did look like a bit of a pain £48 labour inc v.a.t. £212 total. Nice friendly bunch of guys. I think we will use them for m.o.t and servicing. They are only about 8 miles away from us.:)

7. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Excellent, if you find a good dealer/mechanic stick with them.