For Sale my lovely Grey 2008 Copen 1.3ltr

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Soc, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Soc

Soc Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Hi all

Its time to let my little car go to a loving owner who will appreciate it and use it more in the spring and summer months than I have. Its well documented on this site that I have done a lot of work to get it to this excellent level. It has had a full service less than 200 miles ago which included all the filters and fluids including the gearbox oil and plugs. I have professionally under sealed all the areas of the car and cavity waxed all the door, sills, boot, bonnet etc. The carpets are in excellent condition and so are the red leather seats (no cracks etc). It has a new pioneer radio with Bluetooth connection to your phone to stream music and USB and telephone hands free. The speakers have been upgraded. It has a full service history with low mile of around 48k. I have all the keys and handbooks including the original dealership sales brochure and two original remote key fobs and spare keys.

Its one of the best original examples out there and any inspection welcome. I am in no rush to sell it so I will not let this car go for silly money. I am looking for around £4,500 but I am open to offers. Remember, you may find a cheaper example but you will spend money getting it right - rust proofing, repairing rust etc which will cost you a small fortune. You pay cheap, you pay twice!

Message me on this forum if you want more information and photos. I will also advertise it on Auto trader in the coming weeks.

Cheers
    IMG_1016.JPG IMG_1013.JPG

2. Salieri

Salieri Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    Used to have a White Copen, but I sold it in 2023
    Shame to see you go!

3. Soc

Soc Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Not gone yet, still here.:);)