For Sale 53 - £1,200 ono

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Adnan, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Adnan

Adnan Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hello,

I've had my copen for over 3 years now. I've been needing a bigger car for a while but just can't bring myself to sell the copen, but its time for that difficult decision and have to let it go.

When I first bought it it didn't have much service history but I have been getting it serviced every 6 months or 3000 miles. Mechanically, it has been great and still is perfect. Got the front tyres changed recently.

The downside is it has a little bump on the front bumper at the passenger side and has started to rust on the wheel wells. I will take photos soon and update it. Just wanted to know if there is some interest and what's the best I can get for it.

Thanks

2. Bronaldo

Bronaldo Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    £1200 for a Copen seems very cheap!

Sorry you have to part hands with it buddy. But you should put some pictures up! I'm sure there is some interest for that price.

Best of luck!

3. Adnan

Adnan Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Thanks for your message. I know its hard :-(

Been on the webuyanycar and that's what they valued at plus had a look at the autotrader website as well. The cheapest there was £1,600 which was all shiny but mines isn't. On the plus side mines only done 76,200 miles.

Anyway, here's the pictures.

Attached Files:

4. Adnan

Adnan Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Feel so sad. Its gone!