Footwell lights.

Discussion in 'Modifications' started by ClareL, Feb 14, 2016.

1. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    There have been a few sets of LED lights for sale on eBay recently and as they are quite cheap I thought I'd give them a try.

Obviously being from Essex I need a bit of bling and am now fully equipped for a night cruising the local sea front :cool::cool::cool:

image.jpeg

Your Majesty likes this.
  2. ClareL

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    Fitting them with all the wiring hidden away was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be! Now what can I buy next?!?

3. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V

Clare! They are sooo cool! I want them too!! Do they come on when you open the doors? Or are they separately switched? Just think - even in your carpet slippers (like Old Badger) you can still be wearing your blue suede shoes in the Copen!! >:);):rofl:

4. ClareL

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    At the moment they are separately switched but MrL promises he will have look at wiring them into the door circuit when he has time. He mumbled something about how I couldn't be trusted to do that bit :yawn: and I let him off as it was Valentine's Day :makeup:

5. JulesAtCumbria

JulesAtCumbria Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    Oooo, Clare - they're lurvvvly! :happy: Do they come in a range of colours (like the flashing neon 'Copen' sign to stick on the wind deflector)?? Next up: underside neon striplights linked into your sound system so that they change colour like a graphic equalizer and light up the road under the car - Big Woh! :cool: The kids that inhabit the MaccyD's car park in Whitehaven with their hoodies, caps, souped-up Corsas and so on would be dead impressed! :envy::envy:

6. Binz

Binz Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen (plus Kawasaki W650 and Honda CRV)
    very Soufend :) what next? I actually think some LEDs hidden in the air vents would suit that look

7. ClareL

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    Don't all get too carried away :hi:

Despite the fact I'm from Sarfend they are only there to help me find stuff that I've dropped in the footwell when I get home in the dark ;););)

Although the cruisers on the seafront would be "well impressed".