First post and a question, seems like a theme!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paul from Salisbury, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Paul from Salisbury

Paul from Salisbury Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    I live in Salisbury and have owned a yellow Copen (Noddy) for 6 months. All well until the other day when I put the roof down and now it wont come up. The roof light flashes when I make the selection but no action. I have a few leads as to how I might be able to fix this from an electronic point of view but I am interested in knowing how to close the roof manually. I unfortunately dont have any manuals. I have located and pulled both of the blue looped cables, one on either side in the boot and pulled the cable under the centre console. All seem to release but the boot lid just hinges up from the front not the rear. I assume that there must be away to get the boot lid to hinge up from the front so that I can lift the roof panel out and into position? Grateful for your help. Luckly the weather beens great!
    Thank you,
    Paul.

2. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
  3. Paul from Salisbury

Paul from Salisbury Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    Thank you for your help. One step farther forward. Wire hooks found and used, this has freed up the boot lid but roof still stuck down. I will try and find a link to a manual for the next step. Contemplating serious steps if no joy!!! Paul.