1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally got a Copen!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alisa, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Alisa

Alisa Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 1.3
    A non-silver 1.3 Copen has been on my bucket list for quite a few years now, and last weekend I finally got one!
    It was glorious weather for driving around the Cotswolds with the roof down, although I did get very sunburned. It's my first convertible, I forgot that I'd need to put suncream on inside the car....

Attached Files:

sunlover and AFR0N1 like this.
  2. l880k

l880k Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen L880K
    Congrats on the purchase! Enjoy the fun, especially with the top down and all the looks you get haha
    Red is the best colour for these as well, I think. The tan/cream seats are a lovely touch as well.

3. tkc

tkc Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo
    Welcome to the fold Alisa! I'm not far from you in Leicestershire and have a white one :)

4. Tris Barratt

Tris Barratt Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen L881
    Oh dear!
    Welcome to the forum from a long-term lurker and infrequent poster!

I have a red Copen too - which is absolutely perfect for the narrow Cornish lanes around here, particularly down far West along the B3306, St Ives to St Just road - my absolute favourite part of the County.

Having had convertibles before, I can offer the following sage advice - keep a small bottle of suncream in the car itself!

I've often set off from home when it's been overcast, only for the skies to open up and the roof to come down and arrive back home a bright shade of tomato!

Cynthia Lee likes this.