Thought I'd share this with the Copenworld forum and lose my virginity on here!! Recently Tarquin (that's my beloved, 5 yr old Copen) decided to rust his exhaust in two, so I decided it was the perfect excuse to do a little bit of tweaking... I ended up buying a de-catted downpipe (from Japaneazi - there's still one left for sale on eBay at present) and a Powerflow stainless steel exhaust. I did a before and after using Dynolicious on my iPhone...it's a well reviewed piece of kit that tracks acceleration from a standing start and can calculate 0-60 times etc, and it's reasonably accurate if set up well in the car. Before the new kit Tarquin was hitting 60mph in 11.7 seconds - pretty much what the spec sheet says he should do. After the new downpipe and exhaust, I'm now hitting 60mph in 9.7 seconds...and that's without a tyre-burning start. The turbo spool up is noticably quicker when changing gear...so from 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd there's a lot less lag. The graphs on the Dynolicious app bear this out - you can see the power comes back on stream a lot sooner. In gear acceleration is not as noticably different but I'm sure it's not done any harm! The way I look at it is I've got the speed of a newer 1.3 Copen for a massive discount! The fitting of the downpipe was a pig, it took my mechanic 6 hours to do and invovled him removing the turbo so I wouldn't advise it as a DIY job unless you're a garage god, but all in all it was well worth doing in my eyes. Cost wise, I paid £150 to have the downpipe fitted, £325 for the exhaust from the downpipe back, and about £200 for the downpipe. Not the cheapest of outlays but hopefully all that stainless steel will prove to be a worthwhile investment if it gets rid of rust! I guess the only thing on my mind is it's MOT time this month so fingers crossed the car is still under the legal limit for emissions!!