1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daughter converted

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Janusbell, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Janusbell

Janusbell Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    When my daughter saw my Copen parked on my drive for the first time, she made derogatory remarks about it's diminutive stature. The only positive thing she had to say about it was that it made our house look bigger. I always suspected she was a little jealous.

Yesterday she asked to drive it. I refused, because I'm very careful about how she's treated, but I offered to take my daughter out for a spin.

We put the top down & went on to the nearest dual carriageway & floored the gas pedal.

My daughter wants a red one…

2. RachiiR00

RachiiR00 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Hello,

I have just seen you message, I am selling my 2008 Red Copen. It has 67k miles, it is a 1.3l.
    In 2012 the previous owner had a little knock, and it was a Cat D. It has had 2 services since and is a brilliant run around with no problems at all. I have recently had the car resprayed, and it looks fantastic. I am only selling due to purchasing a bigger car. I live in Kent, you are more than welcome to come and have a look.
    My email address is rachaelfinan@live.co.uk, if you pop me over an email I can send you over some photos.

Very kind regards,
    Rachael

3. Janusbell

Janusbell Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Thanks for your reply Rachael. However with her practical head on, she feels she should stick with the mini she only recently bought for a while…

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  4. dunf

dunf Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen
    We sold a Mini Cooper mpi to get our Copen. Best decision we ever made.

Janusbell likes this.
  5. Buckshot

Buckshot Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    2007 Daihatsu Copen
    2017 Volvo S60 BSR
    Minis are boring, like a german comedian :)