Daihatsu UFC II Concept

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Rex, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Well, it's not a Copen, but another concept car from Daihatsu. Link HERE

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  2. dwayner

dwayner Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    A 2005 copen and a
    Camry Sportivo
    dwayner

at our bungalow in Bali, Indonesia, the resort uses all diahtsu cars and people movers. We went to a daihatsu dealer there, and they have a large range of cars: the Aylor, Luxio, Tepid, Ninia, and a few others. all types of vehicles, and they had the older version that this concept is supposed to replace. Diahatsu are probably as big as Toyota in Indonesia, and actually outsell them in bali - every 4th car is a diahatsu - i dont think you see that anywhere else int he world with daihatsu.. The Copen isnt there, but i have seen one there, so guy must of imported in from elsewhere.

3. Ashley

Ashley Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Merc estate
    RAV4 3-Door
    The Tepid really? :eek: as in the luke-warm? - the unenthusiastic? I guess only an Asian company could come up with a name like that!

I also saw a dark blue Copen in Jakarta - just the one - it had a website address on the back - www.copen.com or www.copen.co.jp which I tried to check out - but the website looks like it doesn't exist.

4. James001

James001 Copenworld Newbie

hmm nice concept, I like that, because its very good, and also have much space in that small car. thanks for sharing the photo.. I love the interior also.. can you please share some more photos? because i wanna explore more this car.

5. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    the seats look thin, a big hard on the ass! like those plastic chair in school or village halls

6. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    James,
    If you want to know more, use the LINK in the first post. ;)

Rex.

7. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Freudian slip? :D

8. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    I always thought the grand-move was a decent looking car. Toyed with buying one a good few years ago but it never happened.:(