D-Sport Strut Tower Bar

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Ken, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Ken

Ken Copenworld Member

Hi All,

I have been the Guinea Pig to see if the attached D-Sport Strut Tower Bar will fit on a 1.3 RHD Copen.

Unforunately the Strut sits on the top of Fuse Box.

On the 0.7 RHD Copen the Fuse Box is relocated onto the attached Battery Holder between the Battery and the Engine.

This cannot be done on the 1.3 due to the Location of the Air Filter.

If any 0.7 RHD Copen owners out there are interested in Purchasing this Strut Bar & Battery Holder before I return it; please send me a PM and I will obtain a Price for you from the Supplier.

Ken.

Attached Files:

2. Lotuseater

Lotuseater Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    1.3 Copen
    Hi Ken,

I'm just in the process of fitting a 'Cold Air Induction Kit' to my 1.3 RHD - this completely replaces the standard air intake box, which could free up the space to relocate the fuse box?

It will be a couple more weeks before I have the install finished, a number of things to relocate. Making sure I had the right size hoses with the correct degree bends, together with the right size reducers has been a bit of a nightmare.
    Getting the right Induction Kit, one that is small enough to fit the cars tiny propositions has been a right job and a half - looked at the lot, Pipercross, K&N........ anyway I have managed to source one (sizing looks to be OK?!) plan is to offer it up to the Copen this weekend to see if the calculations have paid off!?

When finished I will look to post a few photo's - hopefully the photo's will give you an indication as to whether there will be the room to further your instal.

Kind regards......

3. Lotuseater

Lotuseater Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    1.3 Copen
    Hi Ken,

Have put a post re my Induction Kit - the photos might help your question re the Fuse Box relocation?

Kind regards,

Lotuseater.

4. Ken

Ken Copenworld Member

Hi All,

I never got around to returning these and as a consequence have had to pay for them.

I'm now under pressure to clear out some of my Copen Accessories.

They will not fit a 1.3 without modifing the Fuse Box Location.

Any 0.7 Owners Interested? If so send me a PM.

Sold....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  5. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    How much are you asking?

6. Ken

Ken Copenworld Member

Hi Adam,

Sent you a PM.