1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copenworld Virgin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ads, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Ads

Ads Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Volkswagen Passat CC
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Copenworld, even though me and my girlfriend have had a Copen for over a year now.

Best car we've ever had, I get bored of cars very quickly and usually sell them within about 6 months for something different (I've had 29 cars now), but I have no plans what so ever to be selling the Copen. Ours in a '57' reg 1300cc in Champage Gold with Red Leather (such a nice combination and the most comfortable seats of any car I've had!)

I've done a few simple mods to the car including an Alpine Bluetooth / MP3 / iPod Head unit, Alpine speakers, Rear Parking Sensors and a Xenon Headlight Conversion.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from everyone and joining in a few discussions.

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Hello & welcome to Copenworld. Glad you found us, better late than never. :D

3. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Welcome Ads,
    I've wondered about fitting HID lights, did you consider this?

Rex.

4. Ads

Ads Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Volkswagen Passat CC
    Yeah, thats what I've done. Makes a huge difference, just need to do the same with the full beam lights now. I bought the set on eBay for about £50 a while back (had them fitted in my old Fiat Bravo).

They're not too easy to fit though, you'll need to take of the wheel and remove the wheel arch liner to get enough access, even then it's a tight fit.

I put LED sidelights in at the same time, much nicer than the yellowish glow of standard bulbs.