Copenworld Tip: Sharing Photos

Discussion in 'Copenworld Announcements' started by copenworld, Jul 29, 2015.

1. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Did you know.....?

It's now easier to upload photos to Copenworld and share them in your forum messages.

On a desktop computer, you can simply drag and drop a photo into any message you are posting.

On a mobile, you can use the "Upload a File" button below your message. On most modern smart phones, this will allow you to either select a photo stored on your phone or take a new photo with your phone's camera.

Photos will be automatically resized to fit in your message.

upload.jpg

Once your photo has uploaded, you'll see it attached below your message with options to choose either "Thumbnail" or "Full Image". If you choose Thumbnail, it will be attached to your message. If you choose Full Image, it will be embedded in the message. You can then drag it around to get it into the desired position within your text.

If you want to try it out, you can use our new "Test Messages" forum (at the very bottom of the list of forums).​

2. alz2605

alz2605 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    VW Golf TDi
    Whats the size files can I upload? Some of my photos upload fine but most I get an error message saying file is too large for the server.

3. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hi, I've just checked, and there was an error with one of the server settings.

I've just tweaked it, and you should now be able to upload photos up to about 10Mb, which should be large enough for most photos taken with a digital camera or smartphone (although large files will get downsized automatically after uploading).

Give it another try and let me know how you get on.

Thanks for letting me know about the problem.