1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copen :)

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Funksterhardtop, May 11, 2014.

1. Funksterhardtop

Funksterhardtop Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    07 Copen
    Hi looking for a copen
    I'm currently looking on e bay and auto trader etc
    But of course if you fancy selling your copen ,I may be interested
    If it not more than 100 miles from Gatwick :)
    I would prefer a blue one with tan leather ,but I don't mind any colour apart from red and must have leather ,main concern is lower mileage and condition plus of course service history if it a 600cc turbo ,
    The 1.3 engine is also great ,so if you thinking of selling
    Im looking

Thank you for reading and hopefully I will be a copen owner soon

Duncan

2. JulesAtCumbria

JulesAtCumbria Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    OK Duncan, well seeing as you're looking on Autotrader I guess you're already aware of one in Gatwick (high mileage): http://www.northgate-cars.com/Daihatsu_Copen_Roadster_ID22195.htm

and also one in North London: http://www.acmotors.uk.com/results....eselectedModel=0&MinPrice=2995&MaxPrice=24795
    which fit your criteria.

Here's a couple more that might be worth a look (never be afraid to travel for the right car!): http://sellsgood.co.uk/daihatsu-copen-659cc-turbo-roadster-convertible-taxed-amp-tested-3365743 and also http://sellsgood.co.uk/diahatsu-copen-gorgeous-convertible-for-summer-3485892

You'll also have noticed that Cindy's for sale in Oxfordshire. There's quite a few out there, but take your time finding the right one.

Good luck mate - keep us up-to-date with how your search is going and we look forward to pics of your chariot in the fullness of time! ;)

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  3. Funksterhardtop

Car(s):
    07 Copen
    Hi Jules
    Thank you for them links
    Yes I looked at the one near me and also inquired about the one in London ,both were not for me ,even though they were both blue with tan leather .

I knew what I wanted and with reading all the great info on hear as well what extra bits to look out for as well as the general condition etc of the car .

So I am pleased to tell you yes I brought Cindy :)
    Ok it's not blue and it not got tan interior ,but I can change all that if need be ,
    I decided for me I wanted a 1.3 and she is beautiful she drives superb and I am so so pleased with her .she really is beautiful

I'm looking at changing the red leather to either tan or cream or grey not sure yet Asimov not a fan of red .

What I must say is thank you to this forum I wanted a copen for a while but your info and forum is great really helpful such great knowledge about these cars and some great links etc .

I will keep my eyes peeled for other copen out there and hope to meet up with some of you out on the road :)
    Will post pics as and when I do stuff if wanted .

Thanks guys
    Funkster

4. copencat

copencat Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    hopefully soon a new grey copen!
    Great buy!

so glad the new owner is a copenworld member

on the red leather - I also was not a fan of the red leather, really really not a fan, however over the near on 2 years of owning a copen, i have to say I now love the red leather, it is a style feature which i have come to love with the grey and then matching the brake lights. It really sets off the copen from other cars, gives it the slightly serious machine look - as in yes I am built to be fun and a "proper" driving experience.

5. Funksterhardtop

Car(s):
    07 Copen
    Thanks copen cat

I know what you mean with the car kind of being serious ,but I have never gone for red what ever car I have ,even if I brought a Ferrari I would not buy a red one .

Lots of fun happy miles ahead for me and my copen

6. mac1962

mac1962 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2004 Copen 0.7 litre Reg WV04 MZZ
    Red?

What if you were buying a fire-engine ;O)

7. Funksterhardtop

Car(s):
    07 Copen
    Not all fire engines are red :)

Attached Files: