1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copen on tv this week

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dsb, Apr 2, 2015.

1. dsb

dsb Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen vivid
    on the NHK tv channel on satellite the program 'samurai wheels' will be featuring the copen apparently - on 10:30pm tonight and a few more times in the week.

2. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V
    Couldn't find it on Virgin listings for the coming week :think::think:

3. JulesAtCumbria

JulesAtCumbria Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    According to the NHK World site, Badger, it says that you can watch it on Virgin via the XL package on channel 625. I've recorded it via Freesat, but haven't got around to watching it yet, so can't comment on whether it's any good.

4. dsb

dsb Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen vivid
    For what it's worth, there were no copens! Even though they appeared in the preview video. I take this to mean they will be in the upcoming weeks

5. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V
    Thanks Jules and DSB! Can you tell me which day it was on? I searched Virgin form today until next Thirsday but couldn't find it. Tks. :)

6. dsb

dsb Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen vivid
    looks like the episode has already aired - not to worry though, I found a source and will put it on youtube by the morning - yay!

you'll find it at
    http://youtu.be/OM_OjYdrqxk

7. dsb

dsb Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen vivid
    and the video is now live - should turn hd later on today but still viewable now.

8. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Nice one DSB I enjoyed watching that and the new Copen is a great looking car. Not as quirky as the old version but I'd still love to have one.
    Is that show Japan's version of top gear? The wooden presenting style and a feature on air freshners makes you realise how good our top gear is. Come back Jeremy Clarkson.
    I'm going to look out for that programme on my freesat, it was so bad it was good. The female presenter is easy on the eye as well, unlike Clarkson.:D

9. dsb

dsb Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen vivid
    it's a strange channel full stop - a Japanese channel but all the shows are in English, no ads to support it - presumably the Japanese government pay for it as some kind of international outreach.
    there's some interesting shows on there.