1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copen Newb

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Andy3445, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Andy3445

Andy3445 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2007 Copen 1.3
    Mini One
    Aston Martin Rapide S
    I must admit I did not even know the Copen existed . . . . until after nearly 8 months of browsing around for a small car my 14yo son came across the Copen and said hey dad how about his one, not thinking I would consider it. Oh he was wrong, loved the look of it, the size of it and the 1.3 engine was perfect, and the icing on the cake was the low milage, <12k, so bought it !. Now an owner of a 2007 Silver Copen with red leather seats

The previous owner from Edinburgh was very knowledgeable and and passed on many tips about how to look after the car, underseal being the one of the first job to do.

Still loads to learn about the car, where to get it serviced is one, anyone know a place in Aberdeen area / NE Scotland ?

2. William Bird

William Bird Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Hi Andy3445,

Welcome to the rather exclusive Copen owners' world, especially in Scotland. The 1.3 Copen is basically Toyota mechanics so any Toyota dealer should be able to manage servicing. Source your local Toyota dealer for more information.