1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copen for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Hermione, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Hermione

Hermione Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Automatic Convertible/Cabriolet 659cc Petrol Right Hand Drive, British Racing Green, 2003
    Sadly I have to part with my beloved Hermione due to being diagnosed with a degenerative illness. She is a British spec 2003 model, Convertible / Cabriolet, Petrol Automatic 659cc. Interior is black leather with green trim to match the outer colour. Right hand drive. Would love her to go to a Copen lover. Contact me on Bluebutterfly@email.com if interested. Thanks for looking. Hermione.JPG

2. Salieri

Salieri Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    Used to have a White Copen, but I sold it in 2023
    Sorry to hear you have health issues, get well soon!

3. welz

welz Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen 2003
    nice car, how many km? How much will it cost and can you send more photos and details? automatic gear? thats would be strange in eu.

4. Hermione

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Automatic Convertible/Cabriolet 659cc Petrol Right Hand Drive, British Racing Green, 2003

Yep it's the only Automatic in the EU of the original model. Think it's 63k miles. I have more photos, which I will attach in the morning. Will consider offers on the price, just remember she's literally one of a kind, a UK spec Auto from 2003. Promise pictures tomorrow.

5. Hermione

Car(s):
    Photos as promised
    Thanks

Attached Files:

6. PaulGee

PaulGee Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 1.3
    Daihatsu Materia 1.5
    Honda CRV (MkII)
    Stunning car. Which part of the country is it located?

7. Hermione

Car(s):
    Thanks for your comment, she is stunning and I'll be sad to see her go. I'm in Stirlingshire, Central Scotland, FK6. I lived in London for over 20 years and she drove home to Scotland without a hitch. Hope you're willing to have a look. Thanks, Jan

8. PaulGee

PaulGee Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 1.3
    Daihatsu Materia 1.5
    Honda CRV (MkII)
    I'm afraid I'm at other end of the country otherwise I could have tempted myself with a visit. Good luck and hope she goes to a good home.