1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copen 660cc Gauging Interest

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Smc92, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Smc92

Smc92 Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 659cc
    Nissan 350Z
    Hello all,

I purchased a silver Copen 660cc before Christmas which is in addition to the one we already own. Mechanically it appears fine and I have done a few long runs and it has not missed a beat (it feels like it runs better than our existing Copen!) The only issues were a few rust spots, primarily the rear wheel arches.

I was never too sure what I wanted to do with the new addition, I was going to either use it as a donor car for my existing Copen (if necessary) or just have 2!

Anyway, I have started sanding back the rust ready to fill and respray but since doing that I have not had much time to continue with it, also, After the lock down restrictions are eased I will be relocating abroad with my company which means even less time.

So basically I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing her and restoring her to her former glory.

I have attached some photos of the sanded back sections to give everyone a view of how much work is required.

Any questions please ask.

Scott

Attached Files: