1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copen 100th anniversary

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Buckshot, May 27, 2023.

1. Buckshot

Buckshot Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    2007 Daihatsu Copen
    2017 Volvo S60 BSR
    Hello i want to sell a 2007 1,3 with 43000km. The car is located in Sweden but is originally from Germany. I don´t know what it´s worth

2. Shahram Azimi Nobar

Shahram Azimi Nobar Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    2007 Daihatsu Copen 1.3L
    Funny thing, I was just looking up Daihatsu Copen 1.3L prices the other day, and man, there's a pretty wild range depending on where you are. In the Netherlands, a 1.3L model is gonna set you back about 10k to 12k Euros. While in the UK we're talking about 3k to 8k GBP. Obviously, it all comes down to where you're and the car's condition (no rust and well maintained), that's a big one too. Your car is low mileage (sorry for the use of imperial measures) and can shoot that price up to around 12k or even more.

3. Buckshot

Car(s):
    2007 Daihatsu Copen
    2017 Volvo S60 BSR
    This site is probably not the best place to sell this car. Can you point me in the right direction if i want to sell to continental Europe? Where to advertise?

4. Shahram Azimi Nobar

Car(s):
    2007 Daihatsu Copen 1.3L
    I'm afraid that many people may not be aware of this website.

This is the only one New and Used cars marketplace AutoScout24 I am familiar with that offers a comprehensive search for all cars for sale across continental Europe. However, AutoScout24 is essentially a search engine aggregating listings of vehicles on sale within the European Union.

Despite my extensive online search, I haven't found any single platform that accommodates selling a car throughout the entire EU. Unfortunately, you must navigate each country's website to list your car for sale. This task could prove to be quite challenging.

5. Buckshot

Car(s):
    2007 Daihatsu Copen
    2017 Volvo S60 BSR
    Yes, maybe i should concentrate on selling to Germany. I remembered this german forum: micro-roadster.de

6. Shahram Azimi Nobar

Car(s):
    2007 Daihatsu Copen 1.3L
    Advertising your car in Germany certainly appears to be a sensible option. Given that Germany has a significantly larger market compared to other countries within the European Union, it offers a greater opportunity to reach potential buyers.