Copen 1.3 Wanted Scotland

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by aWildCarEnthusiast, Jul 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. aWildCarEnthusiast

aWildCarEnthusiast Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    My Mums Vauxhall Corsa D
    Hi, I am looking for a 1.3 Copen that is for sale in Scotland. My budget is around £3000-3500. Any help is much appreciated.

2. sunlover

sunlover Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen
    I've had a quick look and 3 are in Glasgow on gumtree but they are the 659cc, I,ll let you know if I come across any 1.3.

3. aWildCarEnthusiast

Car(s):
    My Mums Vauxhall Corsa D
    Yeah, I've seen those adverts. There is also a 659cc with an Irish number plate for sale in Edinburgh, Its been up for a while now and has been listed three times.

4. sunlover

Car(s):
    Copen
    There's not many around up here, I had to travel down south for mine, pig of a journey though

5. aWildCarEnthusiast

Car(s):
    My Mums Vauxhall Corsa D
    Yeah, There is a pretty decent looking one for sale near New Castle but the journey would not be worth it if it was in poor condition. I also don't know if I'd be able to get the right insurance to drive it back myself, as I am a young driver.

6. sunlover

Car(s):
    Copen
    We asked for videos and close ups of the body work and a video of the sound when it was running but get what you re saying its a gamble. You can also check mot checker to show any advisories etc, good luck sure one will turn up. Just had a thought if it's from a garage it's likely they will deliver, we did this with another copen we had, were happy with the videos and pics and agreed a price, paid a deposit and if the car wasn't as described it was refundable. Just a thought.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021