1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copen 07 plate 1.3 44,000 miles Grey

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Funksterhardtop, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Funksterhardtop

Funksterhardtop Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    07 Copen
    Putting up as a different add and going to remove the other one , as I couldn't change the heading .
    Sadly I think with a heavy heart I will sell my baby .

Grey Copen 07 plate 1.3 . 44000 miles MOT June 2021
    Everything works spot on ,roof etc and no leaks boot dry £3900

I have all the Mot history etc
    1st june 2010 pass 23,100 miles
    20th may 2011 pass 25,700 miles
    1st june 2012 pass 28,300 miles
    18 march 2013 pass 29,700 miles
    12 march 2014 pass 33,000 miles ( failed on wipers and head lights out of align . plus advice on rear wheel bearings , passed on same day so garage must of put wipers on and adjusted headlights )
    25th march 2015 pass 36,300 miles
    16th march 2016 pass 37,300 miles
    29th march 2017 pass 38,800 miles
    1st may 2018 pass 39,200 miles
    2 April 2019 pass 42,100 miles
    6th june 2020 pass 43,300 miles ( I couldnt get mot in April due to Covid 19 )

I live near Gatwick

It was lovely when I brought it and I have spent time and money making it special to me , I have swapped the red interior to beige leather (unless someone else has done this this will be the only 1.3 with a beige interior ) still keeping the heated seats , I removed all the bumpers and mud shields and fully undersealed it all over and in all the crevices , before refitting it all .

I have replaced the grill to the chrome slatted one that was imported from Japan .
    Replaced the indicator bulbs ( front back and side ) to chrome ones that look clear but flash Orange .
    I have added a different stereo with bluetooth .
    I have added a duel port cigarette charger in the glove box , so you can charge phone or work satnav on the move .
    I have also replaced the four wheels with slightly wider different ones and different tyres ( which I love the look of ) . I also brought a private plate for it which I will leave on the car .

I did sell the original wheels , but have brought another spare spare set of standard wheels and tyres which I will include with the sale of the car .The tyres are ok but wheels could do with a refurb .

Plus I also have a full outdoor Very expensive all weather car cover that will come with the sale .

I brought this Copen in 2014 from a fellow Copenworld owner on this site , with 33,000 miles on it .

I sold it in 2016 to a guy 20 miles away , who loved it but hardly took it out of his garage .When I sold it to him I asked him if he would offer me first refusal , if he wanted to sell .
    My Daughter brought it back from him and drove it for a yr , then when she needed something bigger , I brought it back off her LOL . This is a very personal car to me and it is not an easy decision to sell , but with me going to be spending more time away from the UK in the future it the correct decision .

I am certainly not in any rush to sell , will put it on here for a few weeks and then may do ebay Auto trader etc , IMG_7276.JPG IMG_7256.JPG IMG_7257.JPG IMG_7271.JPG IMG_7262.JPG IMG_7263.JPG IMG_7258.JPG IMG_7275.JPG but would really like someone else to get as many smiles as me when you drive her . I am just not using her enough . Happy to answer any questions , or post any photos you want .

Many thanks Duncan

Attached Files:

2. Tomonori Ishii

Tomonori Ishii Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Suzuki Swift, Honda S2000
    Hi Duncan
    I am interested in viewing your vehicle if it's available.
    Please kindly advise.
    Kind regards
    Tom

3. Funksterhardtop

Car(s):
    07 Copen
    Hello Tom yes it is available , I will pm you my Mobile number

4. Funksterhardtop

Car(s):
    07 Copen