Cloth seats / heated seats ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Funksterhardtop, May 19, 2014.

1. Funksterhardtop

Funksterhardtop Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    07 Copen
    Hi does anyone know if you have cloth seats do they come with the heating stuff inside the seat and just not connected ,or do they just not come with any heating inside the seat ?
    The reason I ask is I have red leather seats door cards and steering wheel ,but will be changing the colour It seems a waste to rip the old leather off etc if I could do a deal with someone with cloth interior ,but the seats must be the same ie with heating inside ?

2. dsb

dsb Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen vivid
    the vivid, the model I have, has cloth heated seats so it's possible.

3. Nathan126

Nathan126 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 660
    All i know is my copen has the fabric seats and also has the heated function, not sure how to tell models apart when it comes to 'vivid' etc?

4. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    I think all red Copens were vivid's

5. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    No, wrong! it was a limited edition. Adam is going to have your guts for garters. I think garters would suit him. :D

6. dunf

dunf Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen
    says "unique red paint" - that would suggest all reds were vivids. If there were red cars without vivid pack then it wouldn't be unique?

7. trustafox

Car(s):
    Yes
    would it? why are all reds got unique colour? maybe the red is the same throughout. Could it be a unique red to Copens? But the vivid has red piping to the seats so it is still different to a standard red?

8. dsb

dsb Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen vivid
    there were red 1.3 models with red leather seats at least - so that's at least 1 non vivid red model.

9. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Dunf is right, you should have read your own quote because it says unique red paint. It wouldn't be unique if red was available on non vivids. Red Copens are vivids, so there.:p and no it isn't a special red, there was no red before the vivid.

Did you know you can't get a red 1.3, no vivid edition. So you couldn't have bought your Fluffykins in red.

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  10. trustafox

Car(s):
    Yes
    Fluffykins is red underneath i.e. the primer coat :p
    just because your Camilla's is some dull, lifeless, grandad battleship grey :(

Anyway it wasn't my quote, it was a quote stroke cut and paste from the internet. I put it in quotes to clearly indicate it was and not of my creation.

Maybe you should get yourself a non-limited limited edition vivid red hair drier :D

11. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    When I said your quote I meant it was you that posted it, I didn't think you were the bloody author.
    Anyway I've just noticed DSB has said there are red 1.3's and yet I read that the vivid series ended with the death of the 700 and red wasn't an option in the UK for the 1.3.
    So you could have had F.K in red which would match in nicely with your painted red interior.
    BTW, stop giving my car a name it isn't called Camilla. If I want a name for it I'll make my own up, thankyou. You've already said what yours is called and very butch it is as well.:eek:

12. trustafox

Car(s):
    Yes
    Well don't shoot the messenger then! :mad:
    Ah so there are red 1.3s, so something you was completley and utterly wrong on :p
    I thought you was going to say a red car would have matched nicely with my painted nails.......remember that was one of your requests when I tempted as eunuch. After that you know why it was just temporary :eek:

13. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    The red 1.3 might have been a re spray so no I'm not completely and utterly wrong, until proven. :p
    Also you should proof read your posts that's a a great typo. Tempted a eunuch, what with?:eek: It's temped.:D

14. trustafox

Car(s):
    Yes
    oh I blame auto-correction :eek:

15. dsb

dsb Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen vivid
  16. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Drat, don't tell foxy.:)
    It's down Loughborough, he could go around and look for overspray.

I read on the web that red was only available on the 700 and they were vivid limited additions. Looks like you can't believe what you read on the net. What a surprise.
    Hey foxy, you could have bought FK. In red after all.:D

17. trustafox

Car(s):
    Yes
    But if it was in red, it wouldn't have been an FK! I consider the grey 1.3 but I thought I'd leave those for the more dull uninteresting people that are grey by personality and I didn't fancy a Camilla.

Yes I imagine its quite close. I could say I'm a saucing agent!

Limited Addition hmmm I know mine :p