Been waiting a few weeks to get a dry day at the weekend to get under the Copen and finish the underselling job I started a few months back. Previously got the rear end and under the floor all done, so just needed the front end, arches and wings doing. BBC promised me a dry day so I got cracking on it this morning. Unfortunately, true to form, half way in and it started to pish down and never stopped! Ah well, cleared some bikes out the garage and resumed 'indoors'. Finished the undersealing then serviced the car. Plugs, oil and filter, air filter, and thermostat changed. Just leaves two rear wheel bearings and the bodywork to put back on tomorrow. Check out the plugs! Gaps were huge. Electrodes had eroded so much. Bet they've never been changed.