1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another hello from sunny Scotland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cokirpen, Nov 18, 2009.

1. cokirpen

cokirpen Copenworld Newbie

Hi all
    It really has been sunny the last 2 days. This morning was fantastic, blue sky and the clearest of days. A wonderful (but all too brief) drive in the Copen, roof down and views of the southern Caingorms and Lochnagar.:D
    C

2. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    That sounds wonderful :)

Welcome to the site.

Please feel free to stick a pin in the map on the features page to show where you are - it would be good to see Scotland represented!

I hope you enjoy the site enough to come back and participate in our small but very friendly community.

3. Pikachu

Pikachu Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Yellow '53 reg Copen!
    Hiyah! You are lucky - we were touring Scotland in August on the Harley, and I can honestly say I've never been so wet and cold in my life.

But we did see some stunning views, and I did see three wild otters and a basking shark, which made up for the damp nights in our tiny tent!

4. machinehead

machinehead Copenworld Pioneer

Welcome to the site.

I love Scotland. I work there quite often. Mostly Aberdeen but sometimes at Cromarty Forth.

M.

5. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hello cokirpen,
    We stayed in Ayr for a week in May this year. It was wonderful. :) And the weather was good! Unfortunately, this was pre Copen owning.

Rex.