Am I the only Copen owner in Brighton?

Discussion in 'Look... there's one over there!' started by BrianK, Jun 6, 2016.

1. BrianK

BrianK Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Yesterday morning I saw the identical Battleship grey Copen to mine, parked on Hove seafront. I saw another a couple of weeks ago during the lunch hour, near the county hospital. I wonder if this was the same car, or two different ones? Perhaps I'm not the only Copen owner in Brighton? I'd love to meet up with another Copen owner.
    I took mine out for the first time yesterday afternoon and am struggling to understand why every motorist doesn't own a Copen.

Your Majesty likes this.
  2. BrianK

BrianK Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Saw a light grey Copen this morning, parked on the pavement (brave or stupid)? Outside the gym by the king Alfred sports centre in Hove. Mine can't be the only one in Brighton, but other owners seem reluctant to admit to Copen ownership. I'd love to have a chat with another Copen owner.

3. Bronaldo

Bronaldo Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    Just moved to Hove area myself, great area.

Sadly, left the Copen at the family home.

But I've seen 3 Copens since I've been here, one parks on 'The Drive' off Church Road. (I've only been here 10 days)

There's hope for you yet!

4. Mr Peter marrow

Mr Peter marrow Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu copen 0.7cc. Year 2003
    Probably not. But am I the only copen AUTOMATIC owner in Europe my COpen Dealer has never seen one before he saw mine? Peter Cornwall

5. BrianK

BrianK Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    You're right! My daughter is picked up for her driving lessons on 'The Drive' and I invariably saw one there when I used to drop her off. It was of no significance to me at the time. I wasn't even contemplating Copen until a couple of months ago.