1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air vent rings

Discussion in 'Modifications' started by nertman, Mar 17, 2012.

1. nertman

nertman Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    57 plate copen
    Customised MGTF
    Nissan Terrano
    Suzuki GSR
    Kawasaki W800
    Hi all,
    Seems that i can only locate these in Japan or Germany,
    My question is, does anybody have the exact size needed as i wonder if they will fit from another car?
    We can get next day delivery on items for MX5'S/MGTF'S and at a vey reasonable price.
    Secondly the improved seat belt guides,these seem expensive and hard to locate,as we have access to fabrication works i wonder does anyone have a pattern as so i can price things out(thinking of polished stainless)

Cheers

2. Coxsie

Coxsie Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen + Signum
    Hi Nertman,

There is a website in Germany "Chrom Design GMBH", they sell Vent rings in chrome, slighly different to the one's listed by Daihatsu.
    They also sell chrome seatbelt guides, not tried these but someone else on this site probably has and will be able to give you some feedback.

There are lots of other goodies for Copen's on this site. See link below, I have purchased a chrome grill & a windblocker for my Copen from them,
    the transaction went without a hitch so I can recommend them. :)

http://shop.chromdesign.de/product_info.php?info=p1341_vent-rings--chrome--4-pcs-.html

3. hashan_hams

hashan_hams Copenworld Newbie

wow

oh wow! brilliant

4. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    The vent rings from Chrom Design are very good, much better than the Daihatsu alternative (at least thats what I think). Also are very east to fit as they just stick on.

I've bought quite a few bits from Chrom Design, all have been good, with one exception. - door handle trims. Quite difficult to fit (needs a lot of force) and cosmetically aren't very noticeable.

I also have and like the front grill. Very well made.

Rex.