1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50 shades of Copen

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ohsocopen, Aug 16, 2012.

1. ohsocopen

ohsocopen Copenworld Newbie

So a few weeks ago i decided to take the plunge and search for a new car after my mini had let me down with gearbox problems, a common problem for minis (proving very expensive to fix).

I devised a tick list of all the requirements for my potential new partner. Here they are....

Must be impeccably turned out and tight on the purse strings. Must be easy to manouver. Must be a rare form of beauty, Must make me feel happy inside. And of course... must impress the parents.

Not too tricky then! My search begun. I started by looking for something that would be cheaper on fuel than my 1.6. I stumbled across the nissian micra (abit past its time) the ford ka also styled with rust and id done the old/new mini thing. I looked for tiny sports cars to suit my 5ft frame then caught a long hard glance at a smooth, sleek, elegant form of beauty that stood moments from me on my computer screen. I could not cut my gaze for a long hard minute.

...Cool, Collected, Copen.

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Welcome to Copenworld & congratulations on your purchase.

3. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Have you actually bought a Copen or are you now looking for one after seeing the car online?