2nd time owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cowley, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Cowley

Cowley Copenworld Newbie

Have just bought our 2nd Copen, after 4 happy years with the 650cc version. The 1300 feels very similar, maybe a bit smoother accelerating-but sort of miss that hesitant whizz from the turbo charger!
    Couldn't get a new one, as none left in the country, but managed to find a 9 month old one at the other end of the country. Well worth the journey though!

2. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Congratulations on your new acquisition, and welcome to the site.

When you've spent a bit more time with your new Copen, how about sharing a comparison of the two models with us? I'm sure many people would find that extremely useful.

I hope you can stick around and join the chat in our forums - we're a small but very friendly bunch! :)

3. Butcher Boy

Butcher Boy Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen and Mazda 6
    Second time owner

hi cowley,
    Glad you like your Copen enough to buy another, the one we have was previously owned by very careful owners and it's like new, we love driving it and never use our old car. we are hoping to get out on Easter Monday.

4. iisterry

iisterry Copenworld Newbie

How about taking a picture of the 2 side by side? A review between the 2 would be nice.

5. Cowley

Cowley Copenworld Newbie

Good idea about the two Copens side by side. They have met briefly & seemed to get on fine!
    Very little difference beween the two, apart from the lack of 'roar' when the little old engine moved into whizz mode. The 1300 engine has a much more civilised purr, but I miss that racing car noise!