1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 met green Copen for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by carlow, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. carlow

carlow Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Renault, vespa
    I brought this car a few months ago as a category D, damaged bonnet only ). While waiting for a suitable replacement bonnet to turn up I brought another Copen In a colour I much prefer and with the 1.3 engine. The car has now had the replacement bonnet fitted and as I now have 2 of these cars 1 has to go.

The car is in great condition for a 12 year old vehicle although there is the odd mark consistent with its age. The millage is 46950 tho this will go up a little as its still being used, everything works as it should including the electric roof and AC. Just fitted are a new tyre, battery and oxygen sensor. The car is fitted with the black cloth seats which in my opinion are far more comfortable than the leather ones fitted to my other Copen.

The car has service history from new to the last service being at 43052, the service stamps for 30.000 and 33.000 are missing.

The car is located in Dudley West Midlands, I travel around the country regularly and may be able to deliver to you, please ask me first

£2999

Attached Files: