2004 Blue and Tan Copen - What's it worth?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Dylan, May 6, 2022.

1. Dylan

Dylan Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    I am looking to sell my Copen, I have owned it for the last 8 years and until recently used it as my daily driver. It's not in the best condition, usual rusty bits around the wheel arches and the seats are a bit scruffy, but overall it's a decent runner and would make a nice summer project for someone with the skills and enthusiasm that I lack! I've had offers for everything between £400 (an insult) and £1.5k, but I was hoping for a little more. Also included is a box of spares containing 4 ignition coils, throttle body and other associated inlet bits, power steering pump, alternator, oil filter tool and a spare wheel (no tyre).

sunlover likes this.
  2. Dylan

Dylan Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Forgot to attach pics :worried:

Attached Files:

3. sunlover

sunlover Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen
    Really hard to say but 400 quid is definitely a insult, I have the same copen and got the rust treated last year so it's all good again but now need hydrolic sorted, be later this year tho. Hope you get a decent price its only a few days work for a garage if someone was buying to do it up.

4. BarnsleyRob

BarnsleyRob Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    2009/59 silver Copen 1298 cc (now gone to a new home)
    I only got £2.5k for a late 2009 model 4 years ago and it was virtually immaculate, so £1500 is a very good price.