1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 700cc Copen for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jayvee, May 10, 2021.

1. Jayvee

Jayvee Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 0.7L
    Inherited my girlfriends Copen back in 2017, been reluctant to sell for sentimental reasons but realistically I don't have the space to keep it and it needs a good home. It is currently stored off road in the Braintree area (access normally Monday to Friday)

Previously advertised as a general enquiry but now looking to sell.

Car is the 0.67 litre on a 2004 plate and has done around 89500 miles, silver with red leather seating.

The car is generally OK, dry boot , roof works and the engine starts on first turn but has not been under cover and it was only ever taken on days out, rather than regular journeys, and MOT ran out in March 2021 so it could be a project, hence looking for offers in the £1100 region.

All enquires answered.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  2. sunlover

sunlover Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen
    There is a similar one on ebay with Mot and good mot history at 1800 at the moment, similar miles too, sure yours will go but not sure on the price, does look good tho, good luck

3. Jayvee

Jayvee Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 0.7L
    Thank you Sunlover I did appreciate your feedback - Now things have settled down a bit, actually looking to sell. Fingers crossed :)

sunlover likes this.
  4. Simon House

Simon House Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen nisssan elgrand and skyline
    Still for sell?