2003 660cc black copen for sale £1499

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by superspat, Nov 22, 2014.

1. superspat

superspat Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    ford cmax
    daihatsu copen
    2003 660cc black copen for sale SOLD

ive just picked up a 03 plate copen that was going to brake it but its drives to good to brake up. its got its faults but will list every thing

2003 plate black 660cc turbo
    86682 miles
    mot till 13/01/15
    2 previous owners
    sony cd player
    parrot hand free kit
    its got full daihatsu history up to 54k being serviced at

then no proff of serving but i think it must of been done as engine runs very well and very quiet.i have just driven it 80 miles back and was a pleasure a to drive ( apart from being a bit slow)

every thing electrical works faultlessly, roof, windows heated seat, mirrors all work as they should.
    there is no smoke or running problems, not used any water, heaters work hot and cold, air con works but could do with a re-gas
    gear box is good, no crunching or grinding
    suspension is good, no knocking or strange noise and drives and brakes in a straight line

Inertia in good condition and every thing is there, no nasty marks on the plastics,leather seats and door cars are good

Both rear arches are bubbling, worst being the drivers side, its has a few small car park dents worst of the drives side again. a few bubbles on the corner of the bonnet. its not going to win any show events but has cleaned up good.

The biggest problem is there in no boost what so ever. i have checked every thing over and every thing looks good, no split hoses, every thing is connected, i suspect the waste-gate flap has broke up or fallen off and made its was down the exhaust and out to the big wide world ( had the same thing happened to my old Suzuki kei)

it still drives perfectly just no boost and is rather slow due to fact there is no boost. i have been as honest as i possible can

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014