1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a bargain!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PhillandLin, Oct 26, 2013.

1. PhillandLin

PhillandLin Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 659cc Turbo 2006 Silver
    Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Titanium 2014 Black
    Far be it from me to flagrantly endorse products without good cause, but I thought I'd share this one with Copenworld members.

I must have tried every single type of alloy wheel cleaner on the UK market over the past 30 years that I have owned cars. Their quality, effectiveness and value for money have varied from absolutely useless to excellent.

Earlier today I was forced to attend a shopping expedition to Asda :-(( Naturally, I disappeared to the 'interesting' aisles in search of tech, AV or car accessories as soon as I possibly could.

I needed some wheel cleaner for Buzz, as his new EBC Greenstuff pads still haven't stopped spewing copious amounts of dust. I spotted a new product on the shelves, CarPlan Demon Wheeels, Fast Wheel Cleaner. I generally rate CarPlan products, so I thought I'd give it a try, especially when it only cost a fiver!

When we escaped from supermarket hell :) and returned back home, I gave it an immediate try. WOW!!! What a result, and a real bargain! Just take a look at the spokes. They were really dirty beforehand, wish I'd taken a 'before' photo.

Cheers!

PhillandLin and Buzz.

Attached Files:

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Shiney indeed! :cool:

3. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    My dad uses the Demon shine, if thats what its called and says it rather good.

How much was it?

4. PhillandLin

PhillandLin Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 659cc Turbo 2006 Silver
    Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Titanium 2014 Black
    The Demon Wheels was only £5! Considering some other products on the market are at least twice that price, I thought it was a really good buy. Also, I noticed Demon Shine on the shelf, is that some type of wax?

5. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    not sure if it is a wax or polymer. it washes but give s a shine also.