1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jap shows

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nertman, May 28, 2012.

1. nertman

nertman Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    57 plate copen
    Customised MGTF
    Nissan Terrano
    Suzuki GSR
    Kawasaki W800
    We went to our first Jap only show this weekend,did not turn out as we had expected..................
    Not a great attendance and one of the organisers who was given the job of doing all of the photo's missed us out totally........

When i asked why ,his reply was i'm only taking photos of Jap cars...........

Daihatsu Copen i replyed?,the answer was sorry mate,never heard of it,thought it was Korean or some sort of kit car,followed by Tough luck it don't believe it's made by Daihatsu,they only make 4x4 trucks.......

Hence we will never be returning to any show run by so called proffessionals

To make things worse a local classic and sports car show so i'm told had two copens turn up and i was'nt there to see them

Live and learn i suppose.........................

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    That's not the first time I've heard people thinking the Copen isn't Japanese.
    You would think fans of japanese cars would know there Daihatsu's from Kia's or Perodua's.