This is a place where we can put those little pieces of secret knowledge we've learnt about the Copen, as well as unique or original mod's - practical or visual, that otherwise rarely get written about or become lost in the depths of the forum. Whilst trawling through the entire forum for little nuggets of wisdom and hidden gems is great fun when we first buy a Copen, it is time consuming to do. Or we may only stumble across something by chance, only to lose it to the depths of the forum again . Maybe this could be a thread where we can deposit these little nuggets and gems of useful info in a more concise form? Plus, there must be many small mod's or fixes that members have come up with and we never get round to posting on them, or only if a new thread warrants mentioning them. I've acquired plenty in the year since I've owned my Copen. I also hope it might be a way of enlivening the forum with our newly discovered or age-old knowledge, so that others may benefit. If I may, I'll start with a couple of mine. The bonnet support stay / strut. I've found when working under the bonnet in the wind that the support strut was prone to unhooking. There then follows a big crash and much biting of lips. Somebody kindly suggested to me simply not to work on the car in the wind I'm assuming that other Copens have this problem? So after much thinking and messing about involving zip ties and other dead end delights, I realised that if the hook profile was altered slightly by pinching it together a couple of mm, when the wind blows the bonnet upwards, the hook, rather than just sliding out of it's slot in the bonnet, it hits the back of the slot and stays in place. When I need to release the bonnet stay, I just bend it slightly near the top, which is enough to alter the hook angle a little and allow it to slide out of the slot with only small resistance. Since doing this mod the bonnet hasn't come crashing down whenever I turn my back to look for a tool. Or on of my head for that matter. This crashing would usually smash the stay into the edge of the wing (or it seemed to), which caused me to curse several times. Miraculously this violence never caused any paintwork damage, let alone dents. But it was too much to imagine it could never happen. Below is the modified, squeezed stay. I used a vice wrench to squeeze it, but basically any tool with long handles like a plumbers wrench will do the job. The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that I've added a short piece of electrical heat shrink tubing to the stay where it slots into the holder. The original plastic coating was wearing away and the stay was rusting. Hopefully the heat shrink will last a while. It might not look like much but the above picture shows the pinched stay hook which is pushed onto the escape position, but only required a little hand squeeze near the hook to actually release it.