1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scottish Copens

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hxannaxh, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Hxannaxh

Hxannaxh Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Hi! I’ve had my copen since may this year. I’m from Scotland and wondering if anyone else on here is? I’m a car photographer so hoping for a possible shoot to be arranged for sometime. Would love to meet other owners aswell!

2. William Bird

William Bird Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Hi,
    I am in Glasgow and have owned a 2004 Copen which I imported from Perth, Australia in 2018. It would appear that there are very few Copens in Scotland. In the years that I have owned mine I have only ever sited 2, 1 on my way back from Helensbrugh and 1 in Glasgow. Where are you based and what model Copen do you have ? Maybe we could meet up sometime ?

3. Leroy27

Leroy27 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Kia Rio 2
    Dihatsu copen.
    I have my copen in falkirk. we met at the falkirk cruise. would be nice to meet up again

4. Andy3445

Andy3445 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2007 Copen 1.3
    Mini One
    Aston Martin Rapide S
    Our Copen lives in Aberdeenshire, so that's 4 now, getting common :D

5. HBH

HBH Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Hi, I’m the owner of the other silver copen in Glasgow.
    It was vandalised yesterday, probably an attempted theft for parts…I’m devastated. Looks like a write off. Please take care where you park. Mine was parked outside my flat in the west end . I adored the wee cutie

6. HBH

HBH Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Hi, I’m the owner of the other silver copen in Glasgow.
    It was vandalised yesterday, probably an attempted theft for parts…I’m devastated. Looks like a write off. Please take care where you park. Mine was parked outside my flat in the west end . I adore/adored the wee cutie

7. David Berry

David Berry Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 0.7 2002
    Is it just a co-incidence that you posted your very rough location and then it is targeted?
    To any scumbags out there, we live in Cyprus and we legally own a shotgun. Don't try anything or we will be re-cycling your body parts in Vietnam.