1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 highly modified, white (ish) copen for sale - £2000 O.N.O.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Grumsby, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Grumsby

Grumsby Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2004 Daihatsu Copen 660cc hybrid turbo, 2007 313bhp 350Z GT, 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C, 2006 Volvo V50 T5
    Daihatsu Copen 660cc turbo
    5 speed manual

The shell itself is on 81k miles but it has had a full engine rebuild with a full build thread for proof 9.5k miles ago

Almost a full year mot (expires 6/12/17)

Good points

Uprated hybrid turbo built by CRTurbos

Front mount intercooler

GFB electronic boost controller

SARD BOV

AEM uego windband AFR gauge

APEXi turbo timer IMG_1021.JPG IMG_1023.JPG IMG_1021.JPG IMG_1023.JPG

Heated red leather seats

Genuine momo steering wheels

Hydraulically controller folding roof

Electric windows and door mirrors

Full turbo back custom exhaust including decat

Has a brand new alternator belt fitted as old one was starting to squeal

K take off rear spoiler

Optional extra daihatsu skirt kit

Also have a box full of other bits including extra roof ecus, new front discs, D Sport intake manifold cover (rare part) and a second wind diffuser.

Plasti dipped white by previous owner (its silver underneath)

Had an engine rebuild (by somebody who I believe previously owned the car on here) 9500 miles ago, with new pistons, full engine gasket set, full head rebuild with new valve stem seals and skim, valve lifters reset and adjusted and HG rebuilt by Saunders Engineering in newmilton. All parts original Daihatsu parts used that were imported by Daihatsu in japan to a previous owner.

Custom hybrid turbo also only done 10800 miles and was built by crturbos in newmilton, lowering springs, 5 month old custom 2" turbo back exhaust with decat, sounds great with a couple pops and bangs every so often.

Custom fmic and 2"pipe with new blue silicone hoses, custom induction kit, full working red heater leather seats and door cards.

Not so good points

The car had been stood since last Easter and has attracted quite a lot of dirt to the plasti dip, which refuses to come off. I have cleaned it but ideally needs redipping to be perfect (never bothered me as I used it just for going work and back) I've been quoted 400 to have the dip removed and redipped any colour by a company in Wales and another one in Cheshire so can point you towards them.

Car is currently not insured so test drives may be a little awkward but I'm sure we could arrange something to take it up and down the road a bit (day insurance for yourself if serious about buying).

Did begin to peel the (now) crap dip off to find that underneath the arches are still in primer and will need either re-painting or the whole car could be dipped again or wrapped.

Wheels could do with a refurb too

Tried to be as honest as possible about everything here, ideally bought as a project but does run and drive absolutely spot on, great fun too.

up for £2000 ono, message, email or call for viewings and/or more photos and information.

Thanks for looking, Dan.

Attached Files:

2. stickypinkyfinger

stickypinkyfinger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Widearch Daihatsu Copen R
    Race tuned Dinli 450 RS
    Suzuki GSXR600
    If I had the room would definitely buy this one. With 2 cars, a quad and motorbike sort of out of space. Was interested in it when superspatz had it. Its a good motor and had a lot done. Couple of quid, this would be show car condition again.

He did originally offer me the D-Sport engine cover but had no use for it, If you want to sell it, how much you looking?

3. maxloesel

maxloesel Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    LHD Copen K3VET
    PM sent, waiting for your reply :)

4. Vin Petrol

Vin Petrol Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 0.7 Copen
    The skirt kit is fitted to the car he's selling :D