Senior Design Engineer

Share This Page

Adam K

Copenworld Guru, Male, from Worcester, UK

Adam K was last seen:
Sep 21, 2021
    1. Arnould
      Arnould
      Hello Adam, i'm french and sorry for all fault i could make.
      I search an owner manusl .... in french if is it possible.
      We have à 1298cc version in dark grey and black fabric seat with letf drive
      It,s made in 2007 and we bought it in 2018
    2. Jo B
      Jo B
      Hi, I need to buy 2 front and 2 rear wings. Do you know where I can purchase from in Gloucestershire?
    3. CheekySusie
      CheekySusie
      Can anyone recommend a good car insurance for my gorgeous Copen?
    4. Kelvin Newton
      Kelvin Newton
      I have a issue with the boot on my lovely little Copen (well the wife’s) the boot will not lock and is stuck so I can not lift it up as normal plus solid red light on dash pleaaaasssseee some one help throw some light on there experiences
      Thank you
    5. mike plumb
      mike plumb
      Hi just bought my 1.3 copen ,does any body know were i can purchase the tonneau cover ? thanks
    6. Charles Pate
      Charles Pate
      Dear Adam, I am very new to this site and to the copen. My wife had a mid life crisis and purchased a 600cc copen . It was find for 6 months but then one day the roof would not close. I know how to do it manually but any pointers to fix the problem? Thanks

Bob
    7. Tenkei
      Tenkei
      Hello,
      Looking to fix boot locking system. it works but seems to throw the catch locking early and therefore it locks before closing! "any tips" ? Also the roof hinges need setting correctly!
      Sp far its been one monumental project to fix the roof as it had water damage to the loom and ECU'S all been replaced and made new, just a few little things left before I put it to bed for Winter.
    8. Barry Mitchell
      Barry Mitchell
      Need some help with roof hinges. roof open and closes but only have I sett the boot lid sliders manually. Do the roof hinges need setting ?
    9. Kev pye
      Kev pye
      Hi any idea why my 690 cc engine on occasions cuts out running lovely but really annoying when this happens you lose power steering and could be quite dangerous in some situations
    10. Paul
      Paul
      does anyone have experience with broken spark plug. We had a turbo failure recently and some days later noticed bad engine running. Back home we pulled the spark plug and noticed that the bended tip was gone and about 3 cm of the contact tip was gone. Does anyone have had this problem before, where did the metal pieces go?
    11. Shinzo
      Shinzo
      Hi can you tell me best place to purchase an Airfilter for my Copen
    12. evonne
      evonne
      Hello

I joined the site not to long ago, so finding contact that maybe able to help in me selling my copen, any tips?

Thank you
  • About

Birthday:
    January 24
    Senior Design Engineer
    Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Copen Exterior Colour:
    -
    Copen Interior:
    -
    Copen Engine Size: