1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Replace Your Seatbelt Guides

Discussion in 'Copenworld Announcements' started by copenworld, Feb 27, 2010.

1. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    [​IMG]

There's a new "How To...." guide on the features page showing how to replace your plastic seatbelt guides with some lovely shiny chrome ones which actually work!

It's extremely simple to do. Perhaps the most useful part of the guide is explaining how to import them from Japan.

2. sexybex

sexybex Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen Turbo
    omg

my guides are a nightmare i swear you just aint supose to wear a seat belt lol i might have to try this if they actually do work. i jam my bet in the door all the time they are just crazy........:p

3. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    I've also got the same guides as rushmere. They are a lot better. Allthough they are not cheap, they look good and should stop the door damage - also not cheap!! :eek: (Well, that the excuse I used on the wife)

Rex.

4. sexybex

Car(s):
    Copen Turbo
    how muchii r these chrome bad boys coz i was on a hunt 4 some last night and if my currency converter tells me right there something like 92pounds each lol.....

5. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    The costs are explained in the guide on the features page. It cost me about £142 in total for the pair a couple of weeks ago including VAT, but it will vary according to the current exchange rate.

Yes it's expensive, but they are nice. You have to make your own mind up as to whether you think it's worth it! :D

6. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    These are a little less expensive (65 Euro per pair + postage).

Rex.

7. sexybex

Car(s):
    Copen Turbo
    thanks rex il be on the case of the seat belt guides lol. i managed to de badge the front of twinkle yesterday now no1 knows wa it is he he..... does any1 ever meet up and stuff maybe its an idea 1day lol 2 get a couple of copens togetha

8. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    My guides just arrived from Japan.
    I can't wait to fit them.